Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Poetry

The Haterz™ have been driven to poetry while awaiting Casey's next move. Here are some of our favorites (More will be added as appropriate):


I bought eight houses, I felt real good
I wanted to fix them, flip them I would
But I overbought and lost everything on a bet
Lost my wife, my dignity and piled up the debt
Now all I got is an RV and my tail between my rear
Lost my job and dammit I ain't a queer!




This house on Muncy, owned by a fool
Needs a stick poked in the pool
And one that will the mortgage pay
That is perhaps not quite so gay.




Tits. I bought them. Now they're mine.
For my business they're sublime.
I've no real skillz, I'm just a hack,
but that doesn't matter 'cause I've got my rack.
I get exclusives on properties,
by giving them a little tease.
And with great ease I can sell a house,
by showing up in a low-cut blouse.
Without my big fake boobs I'm lost.
They're worth every penny that they cost.
Who could have guessed I'd take a fall,
when I hired the biggest boob of all?

Authors' names withheld to protect the guilty

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sheer bloody poetry.

WeWantTheFunk said...

BURMA SHAVE